Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute And Neat Fuzzy Bunny Slippers For Toddlers

Empress Arts - Toddler Girls Open Back Fuzzy Animal Slipper, White (Size Toddlersizes)
Not only will these cute fuzzy bunny slippers keep little toes warm but it will look cute too. What I like about these fuzzy slippers is that these bunny fuzzies will not look over sized for your toddler's tiny feet. You know what I mean. The kind that looks clumsy.. If you don't mind the work involved in keeping these white bunnies clean and bright then this is a great gift to give your toddler. I know I wouldn't mind! My little one will be worth it!

Empress Arts - Toddler Girls Open Back Fuzzy Animal Slipper, White (Size Toddlersizes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

***This is how much fuzzy slippers is worth.*** Not much yet..