Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why does he use so much sarcasm? Five reasons..here is the first one and it has nothing to do with a fuzzy slipper.

Luxe Club - Mens Slide Slipper, Navy (Size XL) 
Here I am blogging in my cute fuzzy slippers and thinking of getting the man of my dreams a fuzzy slipper too. Wonder if he'll accept it? Okay..I'm sounding a bit unsure of myself and of him, but that's because we aren't that close as we should be. We are not even dealing and neither are we friends. So what are we? More like phone buddies and that is still too high a definition of our friend-relationship.

His attitude toward comforting me and helping provide a feasible situation to my many complaints usually border on the fence of sarcasm. I know this guy loves me but he refuse to give his love to me. Understand the difference? This is one reason he uses so much sarcasm and I intend to play on it from now on. Wait till I muster up the courage to give him this Luxe Club - Mens Slide Navy Fuzzy Slipper! I won't be surprised if I see it floating in a near by drain. Smile. Hopefully you are in a better position than me? P.S I think he will love the fuzzy suede slipper. He loves gifts and fuzzy suede ones too.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind comment Maria! And thanks for the link. I joined a while aback but forgot I did. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

***This is how much fuzzy slippers is worth.*** Not much yet..